[Close]


.: WELCOME (^_^)

you just entered
my pinky blog~!
feel free to navigate around :)
drop comments to my posts
and don't forget to leave a message in my shoutbox^^
thanks
~Genie~
Pinky World ♥ | Kawaiiness :)
DIARY
PROFILE
GALLERY
STUFFS
LINKS
SITE
© All rights reserved 2009 | Layout by Lhezs Tan
Welcome

1 - 首页 | DIARY
2 - 外形 | PROFILE
3 - 画廊 | GALLERY
4 - 额外 | STUFFS
5 - 链接 | LINKS
6 - 站点 | SITE

In my pinky world
Blog Owner

YumeNoRui.
or known as Genie. Loves Ayumi Hamasaki, Koda Kumi, Coco Lee and color PINK. A Huge Jpop fan, but not an otaku!!!. Craves for Ramen and ice cream. Hates coakroaches and escalaters!!! (-_-)

Follow Me!

Facebook | Blog | Twitter

Fav Sites!

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai | AyuChina | Ayumi Hamasaki Official Website | Koda Kumi Official website | CdJapan | Dragonica Online Official Website

Sweet Thoughts

Archives

Recent Posts

♥ TeamAyu Entry 10.11.09
♥ TeamAyu Entry 09.11.09
♥ TeamAyu Entry 08.11.09
♥ Ayu 2010 Calender, Clearer Pictures
♥ Ayu 「You were... / BALLAD」TA特典 Blanket Pic
♥ [Translation] Ayumi Hamasaki "i am..." Beatfreak i...
♥ friday the 13th
♥ Christmas Deco@ Changi T3
♥ ~土屋 アンナ [Baby G]POP~
♥ Crystals decoration on my ice cream hp


The Past

♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010


Visitors

free counters

Melody


射手座☆午後九時Dont be late - シェリル・ノーム starring Mayn
♥ Monday, November 16, 2009 @ 9:49 AM
`TeamAyu Entry 10.11.09(2nd)

0 Gave Some Love

Translation of Ayu's TA blog
By Deli@Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

-------------------------------------

Everyone...
10 November 2009 10:08 PM

This morning, when I wrote "very very important person," a strangely high amount of you sent me your feelings on that. A number of you were in a very very good mood about it, lol.
But the person I was writing about is a woman who's older than me.♪
I could live my whole life and never catch up to her. And I don't want to try to catch up.
I always want to walk forward looking at her back as a guidepost for living.*
No matter what might come up, no matter what I meet, even if I can't talk to her, I believe in her, and my feelings of love for her will never change.
The days when she & I can laugh together are definitely coming again soon.
So it's oookkkkaaaaayyyy--------------!!!!!!!!!
On the days I can't see her, I become so dull, so the next time I've been able to see her, I won't want to talk.
So today, once again, I'll be living with all my might. You know?
I've recently been very cold to you all, but I'm always hoping that I can send warm days to your hearts and bodies.☆

*This recalls the lyrics to Ayu's song "walking proud" almost directly.

Labels: