[Close]


.: WELCOME (^_^)

you just entered
my pinky blog~!
feel free to navigate around :)
drop comments to my posts
and don't forget to leave a message in my shoutbox^^
thanks
~Genie~
Pinky World ♥ | Kawaiiness :)
DIARY
PROFILE
GALLERY
STUFFS
LINKS
SITE
© All rights reserved 2009 | Layout by Lhezs Tan
Welcome

1 - 首页 | DIARY
2 - 外形 | PROFILE
3 - 画廊 | GALLERY
4 - 额外 | STUFFS
5 - 链接 | LINKS
6 - 站点 | SITE

In my pinky world
Blog Owner

YumeNoRui.
or known as Genie. Loves Ayumi Hamasaki, Koda Kumi, Coco Lee and color PINK. A Huge Jpop fan, but not an otaku!!!. Craves for Ramen and ice cream. Hates coakroaches and escalaters!!! (-_-)

Follow Me!

Facebook | Blog | Twitter

Fav Sites!

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai | AyuChina | Ayumi Hamasaki Official Website | Koda Kumi Official website | CdJapan | Dragonica Online Official Website

Sweet Thoughts

Archives

Recent Posts

♥ TeamAyu Entry 08.11.09
♥ Ayu 2010 Calender, Clearer Pictures
♥ Ayu 「You were... / BALLAD」TA特典 Blanket Pic
♥ [Translation] Ayumi Hamasaki "i am..." Beatfreak i...
♥ friday the 13th
♥ Christmas Deco@ Changi T3
♥ ~土屋 アンナ [Baby G]POP~
♥ Crystals decoration on my ice cream hp
♥ what am i going to work for?
♥ Life of a Trapper, ChonChon at Dragonica


The Past

♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010


Visitors

free counters

Melody


射手座☆午後九時Dont be late - シェリル・ノーム starring Mayn
♥ Monday, November 16, 2009 @ 9:41 AM
`TeamAyu Entry 09.11.09

0 Gave Some Love

Translation of Ayu's TA blog
By Deli@AHS

--------------------------------------------

"Tsuyosa wo Kudasai. (Strength please.)"
9 November 2009 5:44 AM

I said that in a CM for a drink back in the day.♪
With a wounded face, unkempt short blond hair, and a bandage stuck on my nose.
In the background, "moshimo tatta hitotsu dake negai ga kanau nara~*" is playing~, ah, the old days.
At the time, I was... 22 years old!! Daaannggg. lol
I know what you're thinking, what's with this talk all of a sudden? Well today, Minazo has a bandage like that on his nose, in the same spot.
When we saw it, me and Bancho both reacted to it at exactly the same time, saying
"Strength Please!!!"
We're so bad. lol.
Back then, I felt like I did nothing but hurt people who were important to me.
I probably didn't practice what I was preaching regarding strength.
As for how I am now... I think I started understanding the meaning of "strength" a long time ago, at least more than the me in that commercial.
But by my own measure, of course.
Only someone who notices all the small wounds, pains, and cries, only someone who can face that without turning their eyes away, really has the strength of living.
Becoming strong is definitely not something to be taken lightly.
On top of everything I've understood, today again I had thoughts that the face of an important person to me is something I'll absolutely always hold fast to, until the very end.
I would do anything to that effect.
And to that effect, Pino-san likewise has such a curious face

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Papico helps out in the fine art of totem pole creation.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


But, of course, regardless of what I say, they would always rather be next to each other.
They'll always want to be next to each other.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Isn't that right? <3

Love ya, loves <3

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



*"If you could only have one wish granted...", lyrics from "NEVER EVER".

Labels: