[Close]


.: WELCOME (^_^)

you just entered
my pinky blog~!
feel free to navigate around :)
drop comments to my posts
and don't forget to leave a message in my shoutbox^^
thanks
~Genie~
Pinky World ♥ | Kawaiiness :)
DIARY
PROFILE
GALLERY
STUFFS
LINKS
SITE
© All rights reserved 2009 | Layout by Lhezs Tan
Welcome

1 - 首页 | DIARY
2 - 外形 | PROFILE
3 - 画廊 | GALLERY
4 - 额外 | STUFFS
5 - 链接 | LINKS
6 - 站点 | SITE

In my pinky world
Blog Owner

YumeNoRui.
or known as Genie. Loves Ayumi Hamasaki, Koda Kumi, Coco Lee and color PINK. A Huge Jpop fan, but not an otaku!!!. Craves for Ramen and ice cream. Hates coakroaches and escalaters!!! (-_-)

Follow Me!

Facebook | Blog | Twitter

Fav Sites!

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai | AyuChina | Ayumi Hamasaki Official Website | Koda Kumi Official website | CdJapan | Dragonica Online Official Website

Sweet Thoughts

Archives

Recent Posts

♥ TeamAyu Entry 09.11.09
♥ TeamAyu Entry 08.11.09
♥ Ayu 2010 Calender, Clearer Pictures
♥ Ayu 「You were... / BALLAD」TA特典 Blanket Pic
♥ [Translation] Ayumi Hamasaki "i am..." Beatfreak i...
♥ friday the 13th
♥ Christmas Deco@ Changi T3
♥ ~土屋 アンナ [Baby G]POP~
♥ Crystals decoration on my ice cream hp
♥ what am i going to work for?


The Past

♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010


Visitors

free counters

Melody


射手座☆午後九時Dont be late - シェリル・ノーム starring Mayn
♥ Monday, November 16, 2009 @ 9:47 AM
`TeamAyu Entry 10.11.09

0 Gave Some Love

Translation of Ayu's TA blog, by Deli@AHS

------------------------------------------------

Seriously,
10 November 2009 7:32 AM

the night was a long one~.
What a day, it was still dark at 5:30 this morning~.
The sun came up about fifteen minutes later though.
I thought I'd be grateful for such a long night since I've been working, but I was all alone in my house so I was thinking, "please hurry up and come, morning!"... I'm kinda waffling on whether night is good or bad, huh? lol
So anyway, even though it was the middle of the night, it's natural for me to pass through this sort of scenery.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


If you really look, and if you really think about it, Tokyo is amazing.
This is a city that never sleeps, too.
And we have to survive in our own concrete jungle today!!
Yesterday, my guide post to live, a very very important person, saw "This Is It" and sent me an e-mail with their thoughts.
And because of it... I really need to work hard!!!!

Labels: