[Close]


.: WELCOME (^_^)

you just entered
my pinky blog~!
feel free to navigate around :)
drop comments to my posts
and don't forget to leave a message in my shoutbox^^
thanks
~Genie~
Pinky World ♥ | Kawaiiness :)
DIARY
PROFILE
GALLERY
STUFFS
LINKS
SITE
© All rights reserved 2009 | Layout by Lhezs Tan
Welcome

1 - 首页 | DIARY
2 - 外形 | PROFILE
3 - 画廊 | GALLERY
4 - 额外 | STUFFS
5 - 链接 | LINKS
6 - 站点 | SITE

In my pinky world
Blog Owner

YumeNoRui.
or known as Genie. Loves Ayumi Hamasaki, Koda Kumi, Coco Lee and color PINK. A Huge Jpop fan, but not an otaku!!!. Craves for Ramen and ice cream. Hates coakroaches and escalaters!!! (-_-)

Follow Me!

Facebook | Blog | Twitter

Fav Sites!

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai | AyuChina | Ayumi Hamasaki Official Website | Koda Kumi Official website | CdJapan | Dragonica Online Official Website

Sweet Thoughts

Archives

Recent Posts

Ayu 2010 Calender, Clearer Pictures
Ayu 「You were... / BALLAD」TA特典 Blanket Pic
[Translation] Ayumi Hamasaki "i am..." Beatfreak i...
friday the 13th
Christmas Deco@ Changi T3
~土屋 アンナ [Baby G]POP~
Crystals decoration on my ice cream hp
what am i going to work for?
Life of a Trapper, ChonChon at Dragonica
[Translation] Ayumi Hamasaki "Duty" Beatfreak inte...


The Past

May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010


Visitors

free counters

Melody


射手座☆午後九時Dont be late - シェリル・ノーム starring Mayn
Monday, November 16, 2009 @ 9:36 AM
`TeamAyu Entry 08.11.09

0 Gave Some Love

Translation of Ayu's TeamAyu Blog
By: Deli@AHS

--------------------------------------

Boring
8 November 2009 6:14 AM

Chonsan here, doing plain old desk work. Good evening.
Oh wait, maybe it's good morning now, huh???
I've been going between staring at the computer and the TV screen for hours. While all this is going on, my phone has been on speaker the whole time for phone meetings with my staff.
I'm all dizzy from these high-level electromagnetic waves attacking. lol
So wait, what's going on here...?
Guess what everyone...
It's Countdown Live Setlist Planning Time!!
The God of Setlists (not Zin-san*, lol) is raining down upon me.
And what a nice feeling it is♪
This year, it seems I** will be having my 10th countdown live show in Yoyogi.
For 10 years consecutively, I have experienced the end of the year at that Holy Ground, Yoyogi.
Even so, every year, every single year, I'm told that there aren't enough tickets for the demand, and this keeps happening, so I truly truly thank you all.
Even feeling like that, with this show having that <310th Anniversary<3 celebration feeling, I think it's gonna be a very crowded show!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope you all really really look forward to it♪
Oh yeah, um, today, running errands, I was talking to Maro on the phone, and Maro was singing his blog entry's title... well, it was a Michael Jackson song, and if you think about it you can figure out which song it is, but back to the phone, he was singing that song for me in very high spirits. lol***
I had planned to ask the song's title, but once he sang it, it came to me. lol
Well then. Today again, the OneByOnes are feeling relieved, one by one.☆
So, Chon-san is figuring out the story of the concert after this.
I watched a bunch of old DVDs again today, but you know what? Marionette is absolutely excellent. It gives me goosebumps.


------------------------------------------

*Zin used to call Ayu "Hama no Ko" (Beach Baby) and she called him "Kami no Ko" (Little God/God's Child). They haven't used these nicknames in awhile, but fans who read her blogs from last year might remember. :)
**Ayu calls herself "WATAKUSHI" here. Interpret that how you will.
***First off, this is an awkward run-on sentence that jumps around even in Japanese. Secondly, the title of Maro's blog entry is "DEKA DEKA DEKA DEN DEN, DEKA DEN DEN, DEKA DEN DEN DEN DEN" which is (SPOILER ALERT) his clever way of spelling out the iconic bass line from "Smooth Criminal." (OK SPOILER'S OVER NOW)

Labels: