[Close]


.: WELCOME (^_^)

you just entered
my pinky blog~!
feel free to navigate around :)
drop comments to my posts
and don't forget to leave a message in my shoutbox^^
thanks
~Genie~
Pinky World ♥ | Kawaiiness :)
DIARY
PROFILE
GALLERY
STUFFS
LINKS
SITE
© All rights reserved 2009 | Layout by Lhezs Tan
Welcome

1 - 首页 | DIARY
2 - 外形 | PROFILE
3 - 画廊 | GALLERY
4 - 额外 | STUFFS
5 - 链接 | LINKS
6 - 站点 | SITE

In my pinky world
Blog Owner

YumeNoRui.
or known as Genie. Loves Ayumi Hamasaki, Koda Kumi, Coco Lee and color PINK. A Huge Jpop fan, but not an otaku!!!. Craves for Ramen and ice cream. Hates coakroaches and escalaters!!! (-_-)

Follow Me!

Facebook | Blog | Twitter

Fav Sites!

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai | AyuChina | Ayumi Hamasaki Official Website | Koda Kumi Official website | CdJapan | Dragonica Online Official Website

Sweet Thoughts

Archives

Recent Posts

♥ sales...
♥ Ayu 2010 Calender Inside Pics
♥ Ayu 2010 Calender and TA poster Pic
♥ Jolin 蔡依林[ 7-11] 吸引力篇 廣告 CM
♥ [Download] alan [Swear] Single
♥ dad
♥ [Download]Macross Frontier [シェリル·ノーム.starring.May'...
♥ Ayu new hair
♥ Ayu 2010 Calender Cover Bigger Pic
♥ Life: Trauma


The Past

♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010


Visitors

free counters

Melody


射手座☆午後九時Dont be late - シェリル・ノーム starring Mayn
♥ Sunday, November 8, 2009 @ 9:44 AM
`TeamAyu Entry 01.11.09

0 Gave Some Love

Translation of Ayu's diary
---------------------------------

It was Halloween


1 November 2009 5:50 PM

...wasn't it~?
Yesterday, I was chased by a large crowd of costumed people, and yes they were scary.
But I ran and ran as hard as I could and I got away! LOL
Until I reached a maximum distance from them, I ran. I felt like someone who'd done a very bad thing.
So, we just barely slid into the very last showing.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Yep!
I finally saw it


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I can't write my thoughts.
Because I'm unable to put them into words.
But I will say that when the movie was over, the theater did not brighten.
Because right then I was taken aback when I realized that while I was seeing this "movie," I completely forgot reality. I was completely deluded into thinking I was "there."
It's like I slipped away from my seat, I was leaning forward the whole time.
I really couldn't watch it with an objective eye.
Oh, and I thought I should apologize, I started crying within the first 30 seconds, and then I just wept the whole time and my nose was running and it didn't stop, just tears and tears and more tears, and the people next to me HAD to be annoyed by my "waaah waaah, sniffle sniffle" sounds.
Sorry about that...
Afterwards, the three of us went to go eat some Thai food.
I casually put my stuff on the table, and it ended up being interesting to look at so I took a photo.
Chon-san's bag (BALMAIN) & leather jacket (BALMAIN) & hat (Blumarine) feat. The Disposable Chopsticks.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Isn't the hat cute?
Here's how it looks when I wear it.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


(Oh yeah, I dyed my hair darker. It's nice, I like it.)
So, right as I finish eating just the right amount of food, the phone rings.
As soon as I answer, I hear "Ayuuu~! Can I come yet???"
By the way, I made no promise to meet up with him. lol
This is who was on the other line☟


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

It was Mr. Black Shirt. lol
Next to him is a really close friend~♪
And seriously, a succession of Michael Jackson songs were playing in the shop the whole time.
Everyone danced too much, we got all sweaty.
We smiled excessively.
It was the best night ever.
I still can't say goodbye, so.... Thank you, Michael.

Labels: